Multizone Audio Player Description
Multi Zone Audio Player is not just another media player. It's a music Control Center for a whole facility or building with many rooms, halls, corridors or another zones. It' a reply for a need in a real application rather than simply a new idea. It's designed to work in professional and commercial environment, not just to entertain one person behind computer. Multi Room Audio Player is designed to play multiple sound tracks into many audio cards (or zones) simultaneously, with music organized into play-lists and/or play-schedules individually for every zone.
* create as many zones as required, limited only by PC Capacity;
* assign every zone to a corresponding sound output device;
* add tracks to zone playlist, open/save/merge playlists;
* full-featured media library and automatic playlist generator;
* music library for easy indexing and search through your music collection;
* flexible playlist generator with possibility to add advertisements, rotation and jingles;
* separate Equalizer for every zone;
* microphone management functionality for announcements;
* various audio settings including pitch, tempo and equalizer;
* instant jingle Hotkeys;
* repeat all, repeat one, shuffle options;
* drag & drop interface;
* customize the windows layout for Your needs and specifics;
* control every zone individually or all together at once.
Some unique features, including:
* support for in-built, semi-professional and pro sound cards;
* zone/room control window for centralized monitor and control;
* special design for reduced CPU time consumption and for playback reliability maximization;
* designed in collaboration with professional sound engineers and installation contractors as a reply to the needs of musical control personnel (DJ's, creative supervisors, e t.c.) in a multizone
Multizone Audio Player Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Multizone Audio Player 22.214.171.124
Release notes are not available currently.
Multizone Audio Player Requirements
No additional system requirements.